Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Girls Msn Addys Who Flash Can U Give Advice For My Freind?

Can u give advice for my freind? - girls msn addys who flash

Ok, so my best friend and I go to the park and a lot of things, and if you look at some of the girls as "Wana come and talk to them? U say u want a GF .." i do not have your number or anything because I GF but I am trying to make a FG, but I think he is very shy (important) HES is not the best lookin guy, but apparently does not support frames very confident, yet always ready to a GF, as it would be good catch, but nothing. with a lot of girls waiting Addys msn but always offline reading frames and no word .. .. a bit like in real life lol but I need some tips to help people to him.

Thanks

PS: HES, some 14 so hes not gona clubs and fly lol

No comments:

Post a Comment